The Multicultural Association of Fredericton delivers the CSS Program locally in Fredericton, and provides government assisted refugees with important services upon their first week of arrival, including:
- Orientation, documentation and housing assistance
- Referral to community settlement services
- Employment language training, and a newcomer computer learning center
- Life skills and settlement services.
- Settlement Worker in Schools (SWIS) Program: This program focuses on integration for newcomers in the education system and community.
- Youth and children programs for 12-20 year olds, focusing on building self-esteem and leadership skills.
For more information about this site, you can contact the Multicultural Association of Fredericton at:
What’s New at MCAF?
Check out their seasonal newsletter!