The Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia delivers the CSS Program locally in Halifax, and provides government assisted refugees with important services upon their first week of arrival, including:
- Orientation, documentation and housing assistance
- Referral to community settlement services
- Life skills and settlement services
- Youth life skills programs for 15-25 year olds
- Immigrant health services
For more information about this site, you can contact the Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia at:
What’s New at ISANS?